– I took up Computer Science but I like designing and painting with my hands than coding with my fingers!
– I picked up the paintbrush again in 2014 after 24 years and have been painting since then.
– I’ve been running since 2011. I ran my first 21K at the age of 40 and have completed 3 half-marathons to date.
– I’m an ENFP.
– I don’t eat any food with mayonnaise and catsup.
Braver Goals for 2017/2018 (Hello, Universe!)
- Get accepted to an Artist Residency in any European country and sketch/paint while exploring.
- Work on my Art Journaling Book Project, publish and distribute it to girls and women victims of human trafficking as part of their art therapy towards healing.
- See my Art+Sustainability peg on home decor and in fashion.
- To be represented by a licensing agent and see my designs on sustainable brands both local and international.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!